Thursday 2 April 2015

Mini Kit Haul!

Hey guys, I'm back today with a 'mini' haul. I've recently picked a few bits and bobs up for my freelance kit as it just keeps on growing!
Firstly, I received my order from FalseEyelashes.co.uk. I ordered some trusty Red Cherry lashes, I've worn these myself for ages. They're cheap, reat quality and even survive a messy night out, yay! I ordered two more natural type lashes in #213 and #523. I got these with my prom girlies in mind. I also got a fun pair, the #47's. They gifted me a pair of Eye Candy lashes which look super duper fun and gorgeous! 

Next I swung by M.A.C Cosmetics! I picked up the brush cleanser which I have reviewed here. I picked up my holy-grail foundation Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 for my olive-y skintoned ladies. My M.A.C counter luckily had Whirl and Soar lip liner in store so I just had to snag one of the two up! I found that Soar was a nicer colour for me and Whirl seemed to apply pretty un-even and muddy.

Thanks for reading! If you would like a review or a look including any of these let me know below!
- Char xo

6 comments:

  1. I have the brush cleaner too and I love it1 I am desperate for soar lip liner, that may have to be my next purchase as I love Boldly Bare so much! xx

    emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it's amazing! Oh my gosh Em, it's changed my life I absolutely love it! Xx

      Delete
  2. Those eye candy eyelashes do look fun! Great post xx

    ♥ www.pinkieprim.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I wonder what type of look to do for them! Thank you xx

      Delete
  3. I seriously need to take the plunge and buy something from MAC, I don't own anything by them, there just seems to be too much to choose from hahah!

    Nicole ♥
    nicolelaurenblake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh there's so much to choose from! The best thing I would suggest is to pick a make-up item that you need such as foundation or a lipstick to make it as less daunting as you can! :)

      Delete