Friday 12 June 2015

How did I live with out this!?

How did I live with out this!?

Hi guys! Super sorry about my absence but i've been relentlessly busy with my freelance make-up work! I've got some exciting stories about my freelance work including working on a tv production set - if you're interested in my experiences let me know as i'm thinking of starting up an 'experience sundays' series for you lovelies.

I'm honestly shocked that I havn't purchased this holy grail sooner, I'm pretty sure its a staple in everyone's make-up routine (especially the professionals, Charleigh). It's a ... Translucent Powder! Honestly guys, what was I doing with my life before I had this marvellous creation in my paws?!













I picked up the MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder, purely due to the fact I needed to go to MAC anyway and Debenhams has a 10% off all beauty products (not to mention the 5£ stashed away on my beauty card). I honestly love this powder. It can get a little messy though so please don't open them near to your lovely new clothes girlies!

This powder is a setting powder that goes on completely translucent despite its white colour. It's lightweight and silky smooth, I also find that it blurs perfections and pores as well as setting make-up and keeping the shine at bay (for you oily babes out there!). That being said I have VERY dry skin and use this to stop that 'sticky' feeling high-coverage foundations sometimes can give and it doesn't cake me up or cling AT ALL - huge bonus!

Happy shopping my babes,
Charleigh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment