Sunday 6 September 2015

August favourites!

Now i'm a-bit late on this post seeing as it's already September 6th but I wanted to share with you my recent favourites!

First things first, a fluffy, bright pink dressing gown. Surprisingly not as tacky as it sounds, believe me. Now it's nothing fancy and nothing pricey, it's regular old Tesco but honestly it's so soft I had to have it! Lucky for me, my boyfriend loves to treat me and my old-lady wishes of a fluffy dressing gown came true! Not going to lie to you, I have no clue on how to model a dressing gown so have a makeup-less photo of me wearing this bad boy!


Next is a very random purchase, and it wont be practical for many of you guys, unless we're Hedgie buddies, but as I was browsing through Wilkinsons whilst waiting for my bus I came across these small, colourful bath tubs next to their bathing section of products. Everything was on a promotion and it was only 95p (bargain!) and it looked like it would fit my baby, Coconut perfectly! Here's a photo of the little cutie having a splish.


Now on to the beauty products - I love a good nude lip, I mean, who doesn't?! After a recent trip to my local MAC counter I discovered the queen of all nudes, it's replaced Viva Glam ll as my most worn everyday lippie already! Modesty is a gorgeous muted neutral pink with a cremesheen finish. (thought i'd throw in a selfie wearing it for a reference)




Lastly, I've been loving the first Naked palette. Half baked is the perfect gold, Buck is a gorgeous transition colour and I mean I am hooked on using Virgin as a highlight EVERYWHERE. I'm talking inner-corner, brow bone, cheek bones, my nose and my cupids bow.  It's sooo gorgeous and if you have the Naked palette try this, you can thank me later!


Sorry I didn't have too much to write about guys but I wanted to rave about the things I have been loving (and introduce you to my lil' baby). Hope you have an amazing week, lovelies. I start college tomorrow so i'm just prepping tonight! 
- Charleighxo

2 comments:

  1. your hedgehog is so cute! I've never meet somebody who has one as a pet
    http://www.elizabethkathrynx.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, she's blushing! They're great pets, even have a fury lil' tummy to stroke! X

      Delete