Sunday 8 March 2015

February Favourites

February Favourites.


I know it's a week into March now but I love reading these series' and I'm going to start doing them. Better late than never I guess! These are items that I've been obsessing over during the month of February.

First up i'm going to talk about the Smashbox Photo Finish primer in Color Correcting Adjust. This primer is green in the tube and when you first squeeze it out the tube but once you start rubbing it into the skin it turns translucent. This product works so well due to its green colour - green counteracts redness, which I have a LOT of. This product helps colour my redness, helps my base apply flawlessly and really is 'photo finish' as it photographs beautifully!


This blush my M.A.C in Peachykeen was suggested for me when I had a make-up lesson at M.A.C. This is a gorgeous peachy-pink colour for pale skin. It does have some sparkle but I personally love it, it gives you a gorgeous glow-y look.


I honestly don't know what I did without this product - it's magic in a bottle! M.A.C's Fix+ spray helps prep dry skin for your base, sets to make-up and makes everything look dewy (un-cakes powdery looking products on the face) and flawless. This product is a master of all trades, if you spray some on an angled brush it helps clean up mistakes of winged liner and helps you sharpen the tail. This can even be used on a flat brush to 'wet' eye shadows and pigments and make them more vibrant. 


This little gem is my first M.A.C Pigment in the shade Vanilla. It's a gorgeous iridescent white. This will last an absolute life-time and is multi-purpose. It makes a gorgeous face highlight and brow bone highlight, will look gorgeous to create high-fashion lip looks and even as an eye-shadow if wetted. The lid sits very tight to stop any product falling out in your make-up bag/kit which is very well thought out, well done M.A.C!


The nude lipstick has really hit me hard lately and i'm harping for some new nude lippies (if you have any recommendations comment below!). M.A.C's Myth lipstick is gorgeous! It's so light and so versitile under different colour lip-liners. On my skin-tone when it's alone it looks like foundation lips which is a HUUUGE no but teamed with different colour nude lip-liners it's gorgeous and my most used of February.


Sorry for the different back-ground but my laptop error'd the original image of this but hey-ho, my beddings pretty enough. This is Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, this is a tester size that came with my Christmas order and I love it to keep my hairs in place, its great! I'm not sure if i'll spend 16.50£ on a new one, i'll try a drug-store version to compare them!

Thanks for reading dolls, feel free to leave comments!
Char xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm a nude lipstick fiend! My favourites are: Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in the shade Nude Perfection, Mac Peach Blossom, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the shade Boy, Mac Politely pink and if I want something dark I will go for Rimmel Moisture Renew in the shade Heather Shimmer! My favourite nude gloss is Tanya Burr's Chic and I have paired that with most of these lipsticks just to add a bit more shine! Great post :) xx

    emilyfayeslittleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to check some of them out! Thanks for the suggestions :) xx

      Delete